Go-To Fall Look + A Link-Up

October 27, 2016

You may see outfits like this on me pretty often. You know, the ones where I look put together but really my hair is like 5 days unwashed? That's because it's all about the disguise! Throw on some make-up, braid your hair, put on a dress and tie a shirt around your waist - done! Grungy, put-together, and trendy as heck. That's my secret. Now you guys know. Also be sure to check out a similar outfit I styled that features three ways to style a flannel shirt! It is Fall after all!
My outfit details: Shop Pitaya tee dress c/o (love this colorBP top from Nordstrom (It's 40% off! I'm wearing a small) | Similar hat | Cents of Style booties c/o | Similar choker


SHOP THE POST:




Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! This week our theme is black or orange or you can pick any fashion/beauty related post to link up! Come back weekly to visit us!


1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: L from Living in Color on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin' (The first 2 links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Larissa or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!


SPOTLIGHT: This week's spotlight is Amy of Straight A Style. Jacqueline and I adore her look from last week's link-up! Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello!
NEXT WEEK: for next week's trend we're featuring scarves. Thanks so much for linking up each week! Have a fabulous rest of your day!

xo. L

<!— end InLinkz script -->

19 comments:

  1. I feel like I always have my go-to hair looks for when I don't feel like washing it ... side braid, hair band, bottom bun. You also look great!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look, those boots are really pretty!

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! There is something so exciting about fall fashion, for me!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hat and braid style!

    xx Margaret
    www.maleemaleehong.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great style for casual fall look and the braid+hat totally works for "mom hair"...I completely understand and get it! :)

    ~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple, cute and minimalistic outfit! Lovely photos!

    https://lartoffashion.com/visit-helsinki-royalty-weekend/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the plaid tied around the waist, and the braid and hat combo!
    Rachael
    www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. T shirt dresses are my favorite in fall. This looks so comfy with the plaid flannel. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an awesome post! I love all of these outfits!
    http://stopdropandvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are gorgeous! I love the flannel around the waist! XooX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting so much outfit inspo from this post! I absolutely adore this look, love the plaid shirt tied around the waist!

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tying your plaid shirts around you waist is such a great way to wear your favorite Fall pieces when we're still experiencing warm temps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this look! Plaid around the waist is so cute but I feel like I can never pull it off!

    cristin | www.thesouthernstyleguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're totally making messy hair work for you! Love this look. <3
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look! Whenever my hair is unwashed I just throw on a hat :)

    xo - Rachel - To Hell in a Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great outfit love that braid so pretty

    Monic
    simplysutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you tied the plaid around your waist! It's such a cute way to incorporate fall style while it's still so hot out!

    xo,
    Alice at Lone Star Looking Glass

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cool! Love the flannel, you look super edgy! Great fall look lady!
    xo Steph // A SPARKLE FACTOR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...